Purpose-built by the Ford Specialty Vehicle Team for unprecedented all-terrain performance, the F-150 SVT Raptor is an off-road powerhouse that can go from the dealership to the desert as quickly as you can drive it off the lot. The Raptors 6.2L V8 pumps out 411 horses to shred any terrain. Massive 35" tires grip the earth as the Raptor's competition-bred Fox Racing shocks absorb off-road abuse.
Fast, powerful, and tough, the Ford F-150 SVT Raptor is now available as a high-performance Ready-To-Race replica model exclusively from Traxxas.
Based on the award-winning Traxxas Slash and molded in black for a tough new look, the Ford Raptor model features waterproof electronics for all-weather off-road adventure, rugged independent suspension with long-travel oil-filled shocks, and a powerful Titan 550 motor that delivers 30+mph top speeds. Rubber-sealed ball bearings, heavy-duty steel transmission gears, and high-strength materials assure your Raptor model is Built Ford Tough for exciting R/C performance run after run.
The Traxxas SVT Raptor replica is equipped with the latest Traxxas TQ 2.4GHz radio system for unbeatable no channels, no crystals convenience with the proven ergonomics of the TQ design—but thats just the beginning. The SVT Raptor is the latest to offer the incredible versatility of waterproof electronics. The proven XL-5 electronic speed control and the mini receiver are sealed against the elements, giving you the freedom go places you might not have thought possible. Revo-spec Torque-Control slipper clutch design delivers smooth operation, precise adjustment, and consistent traction control.
Just like the full-size SVT Raptor, the Traxxas replica is well-equipped to tackle all of your off-track driving adventures. The long travel suspension and oil-filled shocks easily absorb jumps and rough terrain. The unique chassis design provides huge center ground clearance to drive over deep ruts, rocks, and other obstacles that leave ordinary R/C trucks stuck. The officially-licensed BFGoodrich Mud-Terrain T/A tires provide incredible grip off-road with enough versatility to also perform well on concrete and asphalt.
- Factory assembled and Ready-To-Race
- Officially licensed Ford F-150 SVT Raptor body and graphics
- Top speeds in excess of 30mph using the included optional 23-tooth pinion gear*
- Powerful Titan 12T 550 modified motor with internal cooling fan
- Race in dirt, mud, water, and snow thanks to Traxxas' innovative water-sealed electronics
- TQ 2.4GHz transmitter and 5-channel micro receiver
- XL-5 Waterproof Electronic Speed Control
- Traxxas High-Current Connector
- Digital high-torque waterproof steering servo
- 8.4v Power Cell battery pack and charger
- O-ring sealed watertight receiver box
- Easy access battery compartment
- Adjustable battery hold down accepts 6- and 7-cell flat packs and 7-cell hump packs
- Efficient Magnum 272™ metal-gear transmission with ball bearings
- Revo®-Spec Torque-Control™ slipper clutch system
- Chassis nerf bars absorb impact and support the body
- Fully adjustable Ultra Shocks™ with X-ring technology
- Licensed BFGoodrich® Mud-Terrain™ T/A® Tires
- 2.2" split-spoke wheels with satin-chrome "beadlock" detail
XL-5 ESC Spec:
- Innovative watersealed design
- High current handling
- Smooth high-frequency control
- EZ-Set® push-button setup
- Thermal shutdown protection
- Integrated on-off button
- Three easy-to-program drive profiles
- High efficiency MOSFET transistors
- Equipped with Traxxas High-Current Connectors