Welcome to Western Valley Models, click
Radio Controlled Cars
Radio Controlled Planes
Radio Controlled Heli's
Radio Controlled Boats
Railways and Trains
Spare and Option Parts
Remote Crontrol & Hobby Accessories
Toys & Rockets
Plastic Model Kits
Browse By Brand
We Deliver Worldwide
Radio Controlled Planes
A-CF002 WOT 4 Mk2 ARTF
OUT OF STOCK
Designed and developed by Chris Foss, the UK's leading model aircraft designer, the WOT 4 Mk2 ARTF is the first Almost Ready to Fly version of his timeless classic - arguably the best of Chris's designs - it has to be the most exciting sports aerobatic models of all time!
Its strong, lightweight balsa and ply structure is supplied expertly factory built and finished in heatshrink film, so the WOT 4 Mk2 ARTF is flight ready in minimum time. The model comes complete with durable aluminium undercarriage, pre-painted fibreglass cowl and comprehensive accessory pack including spinner, wheels, tank, linkages and more!
• Almost Ready to Fly Version of the Legendary WOT 4 Mk2!
• Designed and Developed by Chris Foss
• Highly Aerobatic - Sensational Performance o Amazing Low-Speed Manoeuvrability
• Factory built and covered fuselage
• Factory built and covered wing, tail and fin
• Pre-formed aluminium undercarriage and pre-painted fibreglass cowl
• Comprehensive hardware package containing spinner, tank, wheels, pushrods, clevises, horns etc.
• Full colour, step-by-step assembly instructions
In the air is where the WOT 4 excels... it can be flown at little more than walking pace under full control and then push the throttle open and you're rewarded with a sparkling aerobatic performance. One word best describes the WOT 4. Versatile. With reduced throws it's the perfect follow on from a trainer. With the recommended throws it's the perfect sports model with looks, rolls, flicks and spins being well within its repertoire. Experienced pilots will want to increase the throws further and, when fitted with a powerful engine at the top end of the recommended range, the sky really is the limit! With terrific vertical performance this highly aerobatic model will satisfy the most demanding pilot.
5 Standard (Req.)
4 Channel (Req.)
.40 - .53 2-Stroke (Req.)
Find what you're looking for:
Copyright © 2013. Western Valley Models. All Rights Reserved. Site Maintained By
Terms & Conditions