Full Length of Fuselage(mm / in.)
INTRODUCTIONThunder Tiger Raptor series helicopter were designed and engineered by world-renowned Mr. Shigetada Taya from Japan. Since the introduction of the original Raptor 30, it has been the most popular 30-size helicopter and helped pilots learn new 3-D maneuvers the world over.
We did not just sit back and relax... Our team of engineers and test pilots have collected feedbacks to create an even better helicopter - the Raptor30 V2. New parts were made with new molds and tooling to increase strength and durability by using of the latest technology
In parallel to the Raptor 30 upgrades, Thunder Tiger also developed a new PRO-39H(R) ringed engine for the 30-size helicopters. The new PRO-39H(R) delivers much sharper transition characteristics and, combined with the new carburetor, the engine is much easier to adjust to match your preferred settings. The new engine produces much more power than any other available 30-size engines and once mounted on the Raptor 30 V2, the heli opens up a complete new experience in its own class.
1. Re-designed and Strengthened Sideframes
2. Rugged Collective Pitch Control Arm
3. New Canopy and Decal
4. Enlarged Engine Starting Shaft from 5mm to 6mm
5. Extended Cooling Fan Shroud
6. Solid 6mm Spindle
7. Oversized Tai Rotor Grip as R60
8. Lengthened Vertical Fin by 10mm
9. Rigid Boom Support With Plastic End
10. Wider Tank with 340cc Capacity