In 2005, DC Shoes co-founder and accomplished snowboarder and motocross rider Ken Block entered his first pro rally race. At the end of the season, he was named Rally America Rookie of the Year. Today, Ken Block is one of the most recognized names in motorsports. Beyond his success in the Rally America and World Rally Championship series, Block is best known for his gymkhana skills, as over 50 million YouTube views will attest. In his specially-prepared Ford Fiesta Gymkhana car, Block combines laser-precise driving with tire-smoking fury to perform seemingly impossible moves.
His on-road acrobatics require a vehicle that can deliver intense power through all four wheels, with the responsiveness and feel that only a finely tuned machine can provide. You can experience the challenge and satisfaction of executing that perfect slide between the pylons with the Traxxas radio controlled Ken Block Gymkhana Fiesta. This officially licensed special-edition race replica features the unmistakable Ken Block/Monster Energy graphics of Ken Block`s full-size Ford Fiesta competition car.
Beneath the bodywork, Traxxas race-proven technology, full-time 4WD, and tire-spinning brushless horsepower thread the needle through the course with scalpel-like precision. The fun lasts for hours as you perfect the throttle and steering inputs to make each tire-blistering slide more perfect than the last.
- Fully assembled and Ready-To-Drive
- NEW Officially Licensed Ford Fiesta body and Ken Block/Monster Energy graphics
- NEW Officially licensed Volk TE37 Racing Wheels
- NEW green pushrods and toe links
- NEW Gymkhana-compound slick tires
- TQ 2-channel AM radio system
- XL-2.5 waterproof electronic speed control
- Powerful Titan 12-Turn 550 modified motor
- Digital high-torque waterproof steering servo
- Waterproof Electronics
- Includes Traxxas Power Cell battery pack and charger
- Traxxas High-Current Connectors
- Easy-access battery compartments
- Full-time 4WD
- Ball-bearing transmission
- Sealed, silicone-filled differentials
- Adjustable Torque-Control slipper clutch
- Precision high-quality hex hardware throughout
- Efficient rubber-sealed ball bearings
- Fully adjustable, oil-filled GTR Shocks
*Requies just 8x AA batteries for the transmitter