Extreme brushless power, designed fast, designed tough.
ARRMA 4X4 3S BLX FEATURES
- Full-time four-wheel drive (4X4)transmission with front and rear differentials
- Telescopic driveshafts in the front, rear and centreline transmit drive from the slipper clutch to each wheel
- Waterproof BLX100 brushless power system
- 3S capable for incredible torque, acceleration and speed
ARRMA electronics module - ultra-compact ESC, servo and receiver packaging
ARRMA differential module - each assembled differential unit is housed in a ARRMA's innovative 'yoke' design
Wheelie bar - with 3S brushless power, you're gonna need it!
Durable shocks & adjustable links - run how you want with easy bleed shocks and length adjustable geometry
Large diffs & input gears - increased tooth size for handling BLX brushless power
Large pitch diff cases
Each differential gear case features large pitch gears which have been enginnered to withstand huge torques, allowing lightweight composite materials to be used for reduced roating mass, whilst maintaining strength, durability and performance. Internal metal gears have been chosen for extreme bashing, longevity and reliability.
Precise, durable steering - servo horn contains built-in servo saver
High-speed centre driveshaft support - for smooth power delivery at 50+mph
Aluminium hexes & tough composite C-hubs - high-speed wheel fitment and bashing-specific geometry design
New ARRMA electronics module
- Comprising a two-piece moulding that is screwed to the chassis; the Electronics Module is a waterproof radio box, servo mount and ESC tray
- Receiver is placed inside sealed Electronics Module to protect it from moisture and dirt
- ESC is screwed to the top of the Electronics Module for space saving, ease of maintenance and access to the on/off switch
- Servo is mounted on the side of the Electronics Module for quick servicing
- Standard 'EC5' connector plugs
The GRANITE 4X4 3S BLX and SENTON 4X4 3S BLX feature telescopic sliding driveshafts on each corner, and also on the centre driveline
Telescopic sliding composite driveshafts are strong and durable, and unlike dogbone style driveshafts, they can't be lost during heavy impacts
Modular design: Servicing made simple
- ARRMA Power Module (Patent Pending)
- ARRMA Telescopic Quick-Release Centre Driveshaft (Patent Pending)
- ARRMA Electronics Module
ARRMA 4X4 3S BLX Features:
- Side impact Nerf bars (SENTON 4X4 3S BLX) protect bodyshell and chassis
- High Guards reduce amount of dirt entering the chassis
- Shock absorbing loops (front and rear) attach bumpers to chassis, protecting from heavy impacts
- Oil-filled shocks with keyed spring perch and self-bleeding design (Patent Pending)
- Standard 'EC5' connector plugs used
ARRMA's Power Module design ensures your pinion and spur gear mesh is perfect every time, using numbered holes for different sized pinion gears. The Power Module can be detached from the chassis, as a complete unit, by removing just one screw. ARRMA make maintenance easy.
With the Power Module extracted, the slipper clutch is easily accessed by removing three screws that attach the gear cover. A triple plate decoupled slipper clutch manages the power transfer for optimum heat-handling capabilities
ARRMA tough shock design
Tried and tested coil-over design, with innovative shock rod end that includes moulded-in spring perch for extra toughness
Easy access differentials
Only 8 screws need to be removed to release the front and rear yokes. The power module can then be detached, and the gearbox cases pivoted to gain access to the differentials - simple, quick and very ARRMA.
Robust, responsive steeringThe ARRMA GRANITE 4X4 3S BLX and SENTON 4X4 3S BLX servo horn has a built-in servo saver, allowing for a simple, reliable and responsive steering assembly