Extreme toughness and outrageous 50+ MPH speed separate the 1/10 SENTON™ 4X4 3S BLX Short Course Truck from rest of the pack. Now command the power of its proven BLX100 brushless system with even more confidence, using the included Spektrum™ STX2® radio!
- Extremely durable - DESIGNED FAST, DESIGNED TOUGH!
- Fast, 50+ mph speeds
- Exciting short course truck realism
- Spektrum™ STX2® 2.4GHz Radio System:
- BLX100 Brushless System
- Easy-access power module
- Easy-access electronics module
- Metal-geared differentials
- Double wishbone front and rear suspension
- Oil-filled shocks with preload spacer clips
- High-speed center driveshaft support
- Built-in servo saver for robust, responsive steering
* For details on waterproof standards, please refer to the product instruction manuals
- Adjustable steel turnbuckles
- Adjustable ride height
- Adjustable body mounts
- Tough multi-spoke black chrome wheels
- Multi-terrain dBoots® Fortress tyres
- Wheelie bar
- Waterproof electronics *
Needed to Complete
- 35C 2S or 3S 35C+ LiPo or 6 to 8 Cell NiMH Hardcase Battery with IC5™/EC5™ Connector
- Suitable LiPo or NiMH Balancing Charger
- (4) AA Batteries
- LiPo Charging Bag (recommended)
What's in the Box?
- (1) ARRMA 1/10 SENTON™ 4X4 3S BLX Short Course Truck with:
- (1) Spektrum™ SRX200 2-Channel Waterproof Receiver (installed)
- (1) ADS-7M Waterproof, Metal Gear Servo (installed)
- (1) ARRMA BLX3660 3200Kv Brushless Motor (installed)
- (1) BLX100 ESC 2S/3S with IC5™connector (installed)
- (1) Spektrum™ STX2 2.4GHz 2-Channel Transmitter
- (1) Product Manual
The STX2® 2-channel radio that comes with this new version of the SENTON™ 4X4 3S BLX RTR offers many of the same features found in high-end 2.4GHz radio systems -throttle and steering reversing, throttle and steering travel adjust, throttle limiting and more. The radio system also includes an SRX200 2-channel waterproof receiver.
This sophisticated new RC system launches you into terrain-commanding short course excitement, with tough components, awesome 3S BLX power, and high-quality ARRMA® engineering letting you conquer anything that stands in your path. Precision aluminium, tough steel and composite materials all combine to make the SENTON™ 4X4 3S BLX a short course vehicle that's ready for hard-hitting action, right out of the box.
Ingeniously designed power, electronics, and differential modules are simple to access and can be removed from the vehicle quickly for maintenance. They make sure you spend more time bashing and as little as possible in the workshop. The main differential gears have been super-sized with large pitch gears to withstand huge torque. The differential internals feature full-metal straight-cut gears for equally trouble-free operation.
Independent double wishbone suspension and coil-over oil shocks handle everything from fast speed runs to snow and mud chucking. No matter where you choose to bash, you'll remain stable and in control. The shocks are effortless to maintain, yet offer all the performance needed for amazing all-terrain handling.
High-quality dBoots® FORTRESS SC tyres on multi-spoke black chrome finish wheels give the SENTON™ 4X4 3S BLX superb bite on a multitude of surfaces. You can tackle any track with confidence. The aggressively styled short course truck body - available in green or orange - looks great in action and even better up-close, where the attention to detail on the decal and body aesthetics really shines.
Spektrum™ STX2® 2.4GHz Radio System
- 2-Channel SRX200 waterproof receiver
- Built-in 3-position throttle limiter
- Extended range and interference-free performance
- Throttle/steering reversing
- Throttle/steering travel adjust
- Throttle limiting
- ADS-7M waterproof, metal gear servo
- Max. Servo Torque @6V: 84 oz-in (6 kg-cm)
- Max. Servo Speed @6V: 0.14 s
BLX100 Brushless System
- BLX3660 3200Kv brushless motor
- BLX100 ESC 2S/3S with IC5™ connector (EC5™ compatible)
Easy-access Power Module
- Detaches from chassis as a complete unit by removing one screw
- Contains motor, motor plate, slipper clutch assembly and gear cover
Easy-access Electronics Module
- Two-piece molding screwed to the chassis contains a waterproof receiver box, servo mount, and ESC tray
- Receiver mounts inside sealed module for protection from dirt and moisture
- ESC screws to the top for easy maintenance and switch access
- Servo mounts on the side for quick servicing
- Large pitch gears engineered to handle BLX brushless power
- Internal metal gears chosen for extreme bashing, longevity and reliability
- Easy-access front and rear diff module removal
dBoots® FORTRESS SC Tyres
High quality dBoots FORTRESS SC tyres coupled with multi-spoke black chrome finish wheels offer superb bite on a multitude of surfaces.
|Battery type||5000mAh+ 35C+ 2-3S LiPo or 6-8 Cell NiMH Hardcase Battery with IC5/EC5 Connecto|
|Motor Type||Non-sensored brushless|