Arrma C-ARA7604V2T2 Mojave 6S V2 BLX RTR - Red/Black 1/7ARA7604V2T2
Experience the speed and durability of ARRMA® bashing in a big way with the 1/7 scale brushless MOJAVE™ 6S BLX Desert Truck. Designed Fast and Designed Tough, it's ready for extreme performance right out of the box, whether you're blasting through coastal sand dunes or thrashing across concrete sidewalks. The MOJAVE™ 6S BLX has the muscle to overcome almost anything in its path. Its 2050Kv brushless motor and 4S/6S brushless ESC provide the potential for competition-crushing speeds. The MOJAVE™ 6S BLX also comes factory-equipped for incredible handling and precise control, with a high-quality Spektrum™ 2.4GHz radio system, durable metal gear servo, and dBoots® FORTRESS tires that find solid traction on a wide range of surfaces. The multi split-spoke wheels are color-coordinated with the matte and gloss finished desert truck body, which features realistic cockpit details.
- ARRMA's first 1/7th Scale off-road model
- Desert Truck styling
- Brushless power
- 6S LiPo capable
- Metal gears
- 60+ MPH (95km/h) speeds achievable in optimum conditions on 6S LiPo with optional included pinion gear
- Anodized aluminium chassis
- Strong composite chassis side pods
- Center brace for maximum durability
- Center roll hoop interfaces with body roll cage for enhanced body durability
- Nerf bars for body and side impact support
- Realistic, detailed front and rear bumpers for impact protection
- Independent suspension for superior handling
- Flexible front bumper valance
- Heavy-duty suspension arms with red-anodized aluminium strengthening cap
- Oil-filled adjustable shocks
- Black-anodized aluminium front and rear shock towers
- Durable steel driveshafts
- Heavy-duty drivetrain
- All-metal diff outdrives and gearbox internals
- Never-loose red aluminium servo saver
- Never-pop ball ends
- 4-Bolt center diff removal
- Easy-access sliding motor mount
- Super-durable wheel hubs for increased strength
- Color-coordinated multi split-spoke wheels
- Multi-terrain dBoots® FORTRESS tires
- Multi-finish matte and gloss body
- Realistic cockpit detail
- Ultra-detailed decals
- Color coordinated protective roll cage and roof rails
Spektrum™ STX2® 2.4GHz Radio Features
- Ergonomic steering wheel for precise control in all conditions
- Easily adjustable trim dials for personalized handling set-up
- Lightweight and ergonomic design for long bashing sessions
- SRX200 3-channel FHSS receiver
- ADS-15M waterproof* 15kg-cm metal-geared servo (195 oz-in @ 6V)
* For details on waterproof standards, please refer to the product instruction manuals.
When you're heading into the rough with your 1/7 scale brushless MOJAVE™ 6S BLX Desert Truck RTR, you can be confident you'll have the speed and strength needed to make it through. The tough-as-nails anodized aluminium chassis has been reinforced with a center brace for maximum durability. Bumpers and nerf bars supply impact protection on all sides. Thanks to an independent suspension with bump-soaking oil-filled shocks, the truck handles equally well over wicked and well-travelled tracks.
The drivetrain is a masterpiece of heavy-duty design. Featuring steel driveshafts, metal gears, and all-metal diff outdrives, it's ready to take full advantage of the brushless power system's potential. As it comes out of the box, the MOJAVE™ 6S BLX Desert Truck is incredibly fast. Use a 6S LiPo with the optional pinion gear upgrade (gear is included), and the dial goes up to unbeatable - the resulting 60+ MPH speed potential is enough to crush any competitor. Keeping your truck in top form is easy. A sliding mount gives you access to the motor in seconds. You can remove the center diff for maintenance by taking out just four bolts.
Multi-terrain dBoots® tires on multi split-spoke wheels give your MOJAVE™ 6S BLX Desert Truck the grip to get up, over, or through anything in your way. And it doesn't just perform like a winner. It looks like one, too, with a painted and decaled desert truck body, color-coordinated roll cage and roof rails, and even a detailed cockpit.
The ready-to-run MOJAVE™ 6S BLX Desert Truck comes with a Spektrum™ STX2® 2.4GHz radio whose lightweight, comfortable design is ideal for long bashing sessions. The ergonomic steering wheel gives you precise control, and easily adjustable trim dials make it easy to tune the handling to your personal touch.
Needed to Complete
- (4) AA Batteries
- (1) 4S or 6S LiPo Battery
- (1) LiPo Compatible Charger
- (1) LiPo Charging Bag or Case
What's in the Box?
- (1) ARRMA® MOJAVE™ 6S BLX 1/7 Desert Truck RTR with:
- (1) ARRMA® BLX 185 ESC 4S/6S with IC5™ Connectors (installed, EC5™ compatible)
- (1) ARRMA® BLX4074 2050Kv Brushless Motor (installed)
- (1) Spektrum™ SRX200 3-Channel 2.4GHz FHSS Receiver (installed)
- (1) ARRMA® ADS-15M Metal-Geared Servo (installed)
- (1) Spektrum™ 2.4GHz STX2® FHSS Transmitter
- (1) Product Manual
Brace for Impact
The aluminium center brace maximizes chassis durability.
Detailed Front & Rear Bumpers
Provides superior impact protection without sacrificing aesthetics.
Independent suspension with a long travel range for superior handling
From Strength to Strength
Suspension includes red anodized aluminium strengthening cap with pivot ball geometry.
The 1/7 MOJAVE Desert Truck comes with ultra detailed decals and molded-in accessories for added large scale realism .
Roof rails and roll cage parts that match each other and also match any of the 3 body styles.
BLX185 ESC* For details on waterproof standards, please refer to the product instruction manuals.
- Waterproof and dustproof design *
- 150A, 6S LiPo ready (3S, 4S and 6S LiPo compatible)
- Fitted with reliable IC5™ connectors (EC5™ compatible)
- Integrated fan for reduced heat during extreme running
- High quality 10awg wires
- Low voltage cut off and thermal overload protection
- User programmable punch and brake settings
BLX4074 2050Kv Brushless Motor
- Beautifully etched aluminium can
- 4-pole construction for smooth and consistent power
- Gold bullet connectors for reliable and efficient connection
- Finned motor can for increased heat dissipation
- Super strong 5mm shaft
Spektrum STX2 Radio System* For details on waterproof standards, please refer to the product instruction manuals.
** Not compatible with DSM, DSM2 or DSMR 2.4GHz protocol
- Complete 2.4GHz radio system including a 2Ch waterproof receiver *
- Built-in 3-position throttle limiter
- Steering & throttle rate & trim adjustments with throttle and steering reversing
- FHSS 2.4GHz protocol** offers extended range and interference free performance
ADS-15M Servo* For details on waterproof standards, please refer to the product instruction manuals.
- Strong metal gears used throughout
- Waterproof and dustproof case *
- 25 tooth output spline
- Torque: 14kg-cm @6V
- Speed: 0.16sec/60degree @6V
- Dimensions: 40x38x20mm (Industry standard size)
|Motor type||BLX4074, Non-Sensored Brushless|