TEAM ASSOCIATED RC10B6 TEAM KIT ELECTRIC BUGGY
Champions by design. 1:10 scale 2WD off road has been Team Associated's signature class since the release of the RC10 in 1984. The Team Associated RC10 buggy series has won 12 of the 16 I.F.M.A.R. World Championships contested since the racing class began. In fact, every Team Associated 2WD buggy platform ever released has won at least one I.F.M.A.R. World Championship!
Divide and conquer! In today's racing, traction dictates your setup -- period! With both B6 and B6D configurations available, getting to the top of the podium has never been easier. Out of the box, the B6 offers racers a setup developed for high to very-high traction, whereas the B6D excels when traction is low to high. Racing at multiple tracks, or where traction changes throughout the day, has never been easier; setups and tuning parts are interchangeable between the two configurations, making the B6 platform extremely versatile. Both versions come with the speed, durability and lineage expected of a true champion. Choose the configuration that suits your track and conquer the competition!
Team Associated RC10B6 Team Kit Features:
- Turf/Carpet/Clay configuration
- 3-gear laydown Stealth(TM) transmission: lower CG and reduced polar moment
- Gear diffential: more corner speed and forward acceleration
- Gull-wing front arms with wider shock tower: lower CG and increased on-power steering
- Ability to mount shocks on front or rear of rear arms
- Hard anodized aluminum pocketed chassis included. Optional weights (not included) allow weight bias tuning
- Reverse bell-crank steering rack design allows more room for electronics
- Repositioned A plate provides maximum front end clearance
- One-piece steering blocks with bolt on Ackermann plate
- Lightweight and durable aluminum C plate and aluminum ball stud mount
- Updated ball cups and turnbuckles for precise adjustments and durability
- Adjustable battery hold-down strap allows weight bias tuning
- Aluminum front axle and rear hexes for less rotating mass and long-lasting durability
- V2 12mm "Big Bore" threaded aluminum shocks with 3mm TiN coated shafts and low friction x-rings for improved smoothness
- Factory Team Aluminum Shock Bushings provide stable shock mounts
- Heavy-duty rear axle for added strength
- Factory Team upgraded ball bearings
- Team Associated clear body and screw-mounted wing by JConcepts(TM)
- Power Source: Electric
- Terrain: Off-Road
- Body Style: Buggy
- Scale Size: 1:10 Scale
- Length: varies
- Width: varies
- Wheelbase: 280mm (11.02in)
- Weight: varies
- Drive: 2WD
Please Note: This model is solid in kit format and requires the following for completion: 1:10 scale 540-size electric motor, 1:10 scale electronic speed control, 7.4V LiPo or 6.6V LiFe battery (shorty pack), Battery charger (able to charge the batteries mentioned above), 2-channel surface transmitter, and its batteries, 2-channel receiver, Steering servo, Pinion gear (48 pitch), Polycarbonate-specific spray paint for body, 1:10 scale buggy wheels, 1:10 scale buggy tyres, Glue for tyres and wheels.
Write a review and let shoppers know what you think of this product.