AXIAL SCX10 II HONCHO 1/10TH 4WD RTR ROCK CRAWLER
The SCX10 II Trail Honcho is the reliable choice for scale trail fun! For the past nine years the SCX10 has been the staple vehicle platform for scale trail enthusiasts around the world. When it’s you, the trail and your rig, you want the tried, and true. You want real world community tested, hobby shop supported, aftermarket supported with close to ten years of history and scale trail adventures. The Trail Honcho, built on the SCX10 II chassis, meets the demands and the rigors of scale trailing miles from home when you need reliability the most!
When it’s time for adventure, you want a rig that allows you to think the unthinkable and go out and accomplish it. The SCX10 II Trail Honcho is all about exploring the full size world in scale, making it a true adventure machine.
Equipped for heavy duty trailing – AX10 transmission, single-piece AR44 axles, Method Hole wheels, Falken Wildpeak M/T tires and a set of four LED lights – the Trail Honcho takes the lead and puts your stamina to the test.
Axial SCX10 II Trail Honcho Features:
- 35T Water resitent brushed motor
- AE-5L waterproof ESC with drag brake
- TTX200 2.4GHz transmitter
- Tactic TR325 2.4GHz receiver
- Tactic TSX45 water resistent metal gear servo
- Steel C--Channel frame rail chassis
- Adjustable wheelbase
- Adjustable battery tray
- Waterproof receiver box
- WB8 HD Wildboar driveshafts
- Adjustable coliover shocks
- 4-link rear suspension
- Chassis mounted servo
- 1.9 Falken WildPeak mud terrain tyres
- 1.9 Method hole wheels
- Front bumper tube
- AR44 single piece axle
- AX10 transmission
- LED lights included!
- Length 19.7" (501mm)
- Width: 9.0" (228.6mm)
- Height: 9.0" (228.6mm)
- Wheelbase: 12.3" (313mm)
- Ground Clearance: 3.0" (77mm)
- Weight: 4.5lbs (2.04kg) estimated with electronics
Please Note: This kit requires the following for completion: Battery, charger and AA batteries.