HOBAO DC1 1/10TH TRAIL CRAWLER RTR W/BLUE BODYSHELL
Get ready for a new addition to the expanding trail crawler scene with the DC1 from HoBao. Featuring some exciting design features coupled with HoBao’s well known quality, ruggedness and value, the DC1 may well be the rig that ticks all the boxes for value and performance.
Available in either unassembled kit form or factory finished ready-to-run. The RTR version is available with a grey or blue finished scale inspired bodyshell that is feature rich with numerous scale moulded touches such as front headlight buckets for LED lights, moulded inner and outer wheel arches, roof bars, snorkel, door handles, wipers, running boards, mirrors and grill.
Despite being a new entrant into the scale trail crawler scene, Hobao have a platform that will have even the most die-hard seasoned scalers wanting to experience the DC1.
DC1E BODY DETAILS
Beneath the body lies a spacious and detailed interior section that can accommodate a full-length figure and includes seats, dash board, steering wheel and much more.
DC1E FORWARD MOTOR
The forward mounted motor drives a slipper clutch protected transmission and is mounted in a forward position to help the DC1E with traction.
DC1E TRANSMISSION AND TRANSFER CASE
The DC1E features a slipper clutch to help protect the transmission, the transfer case features a servo controlled selectable 2-speed, providing a choice of speeds to suit all terrain. Metal links and heavy duty slider style driveshafts connect the front and rear axles to the transfer case, with each axle using steel gears and locker.
DC1E STEERING AND SHOCK ABSORBERS
The steering servo can be either mounted directly above the axle housing or alongside the motor within the upper chassis frame utilising a panhard rod. The coil over shock absorbers come in the form of adjustable, threaded body aluminium units for maximum durability and performance.
HoBao DC1 Trail Crawler Features:
- Heavily detailed semi-scale bodyshell with clear windows and moulded accessories
- Moulded bull bar bumpers and roof rack
- Aluminium chassis rails
- Aluminium adjustable oil filled shock absorbers
- Aluminium links with angled rod ends
- Aluminium motor heatsink
- Panhard rod mounting for steering servo
- Aluminium rail chassis
- Dual clipper clutch system
- Heavy duty centre slider driveshafts
- Universal CVA front driveshafts
- Spacious and detailed interior section
- Front and rear inner fender mudguards
- Steel front & rear drive gears and locker
- Transfer case with servo operated 2-speed
- Painted body and assembled chassis
- HoBao 2.4ghz radio system
- HoBao 18kg High Torque Metal Gear Servo
- 550 brushed 27T motor
- Hobbywing WP 60Amp brushed speed control
Write a review and let shoppers know what you think of this product.