HOBBYWING QUICRUN-WP-10BL60 WATERPROOF 60A BRUSHLESS ESC
The QuicRun WP 10BL60 ESC brushless sensorless is specially designed for new beginners and intermediate modelers. This ESC is applicable to all-weather sport of 1/10th short course trucks, buggies, trucks, and monster trucks.
Hobbywing patented heat-conductive copper bar cover on the power board of the QUICRN WP-10BL60, which can efficiently and effectively transfer heat to the integrated CNC machined billet aluminum heat sink housing, combined with reticulate heatsink and high-performance cooling fan can keep your ESC as cool as possible.
Reliable hardware combined with advanced software technology allows the QUICRUN 10BL60 to not only provide high power output but also overload protection of the ESC circuit.
The built-in switch mode BEC with a maximum output of 6Amp and voltage of 6V make this ESC compatible with various servos.
The waterproof and dust-proof design allows the QUICRUN WP-10BL60 to be used in all weather conditions without any issue of damage caused to the ESC from water or dust.
HobbyWing QuicRun WP 10BL60 Features:
- High Reliability & Durability
- Efficient Cooling System
- Easy Operation
- Applicable to All Weather Conditions
- Built-in BEC
- Single-button Programming & Factory Reset
- Scale: 1/10th
- Brushed/Brushless: Brushless
- Sensored/Sensorless: Sensorless
- Waterproof: Yes
- Cont./Peak Current: 60A/360A
- Input: 2-3S LiPo/6-9 Cells NiMH
- BEC Output: Switch Mode:6V/3A
- Input Wires: Red-14AWG-150mm*1/Black-14AWG-150mm*1
- Output Wires: Black-14AWG-100mm*3
- Input Connectors: No
- Output Connecotors: 4.0 Gold Connector (Female)
- Fan Size: 30.0x30.0x10.0mm
- Fan Voltage Range: 5-7.4V
- Program Port: FAN/Program Port
- Size: 48.5x38.0x32.0mm
- Weight: 90g