Hubsan X4 Pro Quadcopter Drone with 1080p Camera and 3-Axis Gimbal
• A great flight time of 30 minutes due to the massive 7000mAh LiPo 4S battery empowering you to get more out of your flying time
• Record at stunning 1080p (Full HD) resolution for clear detailed videos and great aerial shots
• A maximum height/altitude of 250m allows you to capture great aerial photography at a maximum distance of 1000m. Without a permit the legal range for a drone to fly is 500m horizontally and 122m vertically in the line of sight from the operator. See The CAA (UK) or The IAA (ROI) for more information
• Three-axis gimbal adds stability for smooth video recording
• Spare propellers and propeller guards ensure your propellers are well protected and quickly replaceable
• Upgradable software available from the downloads tab
• Return to home mode automatically flies the drone back to the starting point
• Create waypoints over a map through the ground station app, which flies the drone for you
• 7 inch mobile device built into the H7000 controller and an OLED screen for telemetry information provides you with important flight information and a live video feed on two separate screens
Would this be the right drone for you?
The Hubsan X4 Pro is great for taking amazing aerial shots, with everything you need to start flying included. A video and control transmission distance of an impressive 1000m lets you see the live feed on the controller from afar, which ensures shots are taken just as you wanted. The added bonus of a flight time of 35 minutes means you have a lengthy amount of time to position the camera to capture that landscape view you have always dreamed of.
What can I do with the H7000 controller?
This controller is an all-in-one inclusive device, with flight controls and dedicated buttons for mode selections, return to home and gimbal controls. In addition, there are two screens on the controller. One of which is the OLED screen which displays telemetry information such as remaining battery life and the distance between the X4 Pro and controller. The other is the embedded seven inch touchscreen android device, which provides you with a live video feed and a map of the area you are flying. Both the live video and map can be set side by side giving you a sense of direction while you fly.
A headless function is available which makes the drone move in relation to how you move the control sticks on the controller, making it easier to fly. Alternatively you can set waypoints on the map, with each point being potentially different with altitude, direct and hold time settings available. The waypoints tells the Hubsan X4 Pro (with the help of GPS) to automatically fly to each point during which you can focus on controlling the camera for that perfect shot.
Ready to go - no need to connect the drone to the controller, the two come pre-paired in the box
What is the camera like?
Record amazing scenic views in great detail thanks to the 1080p camera included with the Hubsan X4 Pro. Where the 1080p videos are recorded at 30fps and still images can be taken at a maximum resolution of 4032 by 3024 pixels. The three-axis gimbals stabilises the camera providing you with a smooth recording no matter the conditions. You can use your own GoPro HERO3, HERO3+ and HERO4 with the gimbal.
Diagonal: 370 mm (14.6 in)
Weight without accessories: 1.06 kg (2.3 lb)
Max. Takeoff Weight: 1.42 kg (3.1 lb)
Prop Diameter: 240 mm (9.44 in); self-tightening
Motor: (4) Brushless outrunner
ESC: (4) 10A
Flight Battery: High-Density 3S 11.1V 7000mAh Balanced LiPo
Flight Time: about 30 minutes
Onboard Navigation Features: GPS/Compass (Global Positioning); Orientation (Position Hold); Barometer (Altitude Hold)
Flight Modes: GPS (Altitude/Position Hold); Altitude Hold (for indoor flight)
Safety Features: Automatic Return to Home (activated by signal loss or user); automatic landing (activated by low battery voltage); touch screen & OLED telemetry screen, plus onscreen low battery warning (Deluxe only).
Touchscreen Transceiver Specifications:
For Deluxe X4 Pro (HBNE0010)
Description: Android™ device with 7" diagonal touchscreen
Dimensions: 315 x 172 x 44 mm (12.4 x 6.77 x 1.73 in)
Weight w/Battery: 1.10 kg (2.4 lb)
Transmitter Frequency: 2.4GHz
Receiver Frequencies: 2.4 GHz (quad control; telemetry) & 5.8 GHz (video transmission)
Signal Range: 500 m (546 yd)
Battery: 2S 7.4V 5400mAh LiPo
Antennas: Left (flight control & telemetry); Right (video signals)
Switches: for Actual Direction Control (ADC), GPS, Return to Home & LED lights
Rotating Dials: 2 (gimbal control)
Video Jack: for FPV Goggles
Data Displays: touch screen and OLED screen
Includes: neck strap & detachable sunshield
Touch Screen Specifications:
Diagonal: 178 mm (7 in)
Resolution: 1280 x 800p
Dimensions: 59 x 41 x 33.2 mm (2.32 x 1.61 x 1.30 in)
Weight: 45 g (1.59 oz)
Battery: 1S 3.7V 650mAh LiPo
Battery Life: 1 hour in recording mode
Data Port: 2GB (min.) Micro memory card
Video Resolution: 1920 x 1080p @ 30 fps
Photo Resolution: 12.2 megapixel
Video Compression Mode: H.264
Video Format: MOV
Photo Format: JPEG
Lens Field Angle: 132° (actual)
Temperature Range: -10 to +70° C (14 to158° F)
X4 Pro Deluxe: 3-Axis Gimbal:
Compatible with GoPro® and some other cameras
Made from a metallic alloy which pairs lightness with impressive strength. Arrives assembled & equipped with three brushless motors.
Two operation modes for maximum versatility
Image Stabilization: works automatically to compensate for platform movement and maintain camera orientation on all three axes.
- Tilt: Up to +/- 45° left/right, forward/back when X4 Pro tilts
- Pan: Up to 145° left and right from dead center
- Vertical Tilt: Travels through a 65-125° arc as measured from true vertical
- Manual control of Tilt & Pan adjustments
Parachute Recovery System
It's a fast, automatic feature of the X4 Pro FPV, and a great option for the X4 Pro Deluxe. It deploys in just a half-second, whenever the tilt angle of the X4 Pro exceeds 80°. A spring-loaded design ensures fast, full deployment; once deployed, it turns an emergency situation into a slow, controlled descent to the ground. The X4 Pro lands upside down by design, to protect the gimbal and camera from impact damage. Reusable, and compatible with both the X4 Pro Deluxe and X4 Pro FPV.
Includes: 1.25 m (49.2") parachute, 1S 3.7V 380mAh LiPo battery, charger and servo.
Weight: 6.7 oz (190g) Standby
Battery Life: 6 hours
Deployment Time: 0.5 seconds Minimum
Deployment Height: 16.4 yd (15m)
Waypoint & Focal Point Navigation
(Available on X4 Pro Deluxe only)
Uses Google Maps™ for pinpoint navigation.
- Create a complex flight pattern or choreograph an entire flight
- Program and save up to 32 waypoints
- Each point can be programmed with a separate altitude, direction & hold time on target
- Press touch screen to select a focal point (building, tree, landmark) and pull up GPS coordinates.
- Select a distance from focal point you want maintained.
- Orient the X4 Pro's nose toward focal point
- X4 Pro will fly a complete circle around the focal point, at the preset distance.
Position Hold/Altitude Hold
- Combine for outdoor flying — use Altitude Hold indoors
- Position Hold: Uses GPS and Compass to pinpoint X4 Pro location and flight direction.
- Altitude Hold: Identifies and maintains a desired altitude setting using Barometer.
- Holds remain in force until released.
Three "Return to Home" Fail-Safes
Automatically returns to where the motors were armed when:
- The transceiver signal is lost
- Flight battery voltage drops to dangerous levels.
- "Return to Home" switch on the transceiver is flipped.