The MCD Racing RR5 Competition ARTR is a combination of our favorite MCD 1/6th largescale petrol buggy and all the key equipment to get you going . A natural born winner comes at an affordable price without compromising the winning capabilities. Now you too can join in with this fantastic value ARTR package supplied as follows:
- MCD Racing RR5 Competition Buggy - Assembled with clear fitted Bodyshell. (Full spec Here)
- 26cc 2 Stroke Petrol Engine - Fitted to car
- RadioLink RC3S Computer Steerwheel Transmitter and Receiver - Not Installed. (Full Spec Here)
- K-Power DM4000 Metal Geared HV 54Kg Steering Servo - Not Installed. (Full Spec Here)
- K-Power DMM300 Metal Geared HV 35Kg Throttle Brake Servo - Not Installed. (Full Spec Here)
Using our experience, we have taken the hard work out of choosing a package and crammed it all together at one amazing price. Now all you have to do is fit the servo's, set-up the radio gear and paint the bodyshell. Some small items are still required to complete the model, as follows:
- Rx Battery 6V NiMh or 7.4V LiPo
- Suitable Charger
- 2 Stroke Oil
Don't forget, We offer a huge range of tuning parts for all MCD Cars and the RR5 Competition can easily be upgraded to FT or Ultimate spec using factory tuning parts shown here.
Note: Some images show painted bodyshells for illustration purposes only. The bodyshell is supplied clear for you to paint.