This exciting shaft-driven 4WD R/C buggy assembly kit creates the Plasma Edge II in a special limited-edition version. It includes a special metallic black plated body and wing and it is pre-cut from the factory. The TT-02B is a dedicated off-road buggy chassis that offers hassle-free assembly and maintenance, as well as superb controllability.
The shaft-driven 4WD TT-02B buggy chassis employs a skid-shaped frame. Its suspension setup uses 4-wheel independent double wishbone suspension with long arms, plus CVA oil shock units, giving the car assured handling, while left/right suspension arms and uprights are identical to facilitate hassle-free assembly. Front/rear gearboxes include 4-bevel differentials for smooth operation, and are sealed to ensure that dust can’t get inside. The top can be removed simply by loosening a few screws, making maintenance a breeze. 4 different gear ratios can be applied with the use of 3 separately-sold types of pinion gear, allowing you to match the characteristics of your car setup to the conditions at any given time. Of course, this off-road chassis also includes receiver case and motor cover to protect them from dirt and debris thrown up off of the track.
- 1/10 scale R/C model assembly kit. Length: 370mm, Width: 250mm, Height: 160mm. Wheelbase: 266mm
- Finished polycarbonate body and wing have Black color metallic plating applied, and are pre-cut.
- Includes black nylon resin wheels.
- The TT-02B employs shaft-driven 4WD.
- 4-wheel double wishbone suspension features long arms and CVA oil shock units.
- Sealed front and rear gearboxes protect the internal mechanisms and make for hassle-free maintenance.
- Note: This model requires a receiver with an antenna cable, as the radio signals will be interfered with by the metallic body if using a receiver with a built-in antenna.
- Includes 540-type Torque-Tuned brushed motor.
- Includes Tamiya TBLE-02S ESC (electronic speed control) Capable of running sensor brushless motors and brushed motors alike. (21.5 Turn BL motor limit) (23 Turn brushed motor limit)
Requires: 2-channel radio, steering servo, 7.2volt battery & battery charger.