TEAM ASSOCIATED REFLEX DB10 BRUSHLESS RTR BUGGY
Team Associated's Reflex DB10 is a Ready-To-Run RC electric desert buggy based on the 9-time R.O.A.R. Short Course National Championship-winning truck.
Team Associated's Reflex DB10 is a Ready-To-Run RC electric desert buggy based on the 9-time R.O.A.R. Short Course National Championship-winning truck. The Reflex DB10 is both all show and all go! It features some major upgrades not normally found in RTRs: a water-resistant high-power Reedy brushless speed control and 3300kV brushless motor, a 2.4GHz 2-channel radio system as well as our ALL NEW DVC (Dynamic Vehicle Control) receiver unit with built-in adjustable digital gyro which allows vehicle stability to be adjusted to flow with the terrain. A Reedy metal-gear digital high-torque servo and LED lights front and rear round out the Reflex DB10!
The suspension also received an upgrade with the addition of adjustable blue anodized aluminum V2 12mm big bore coil-over shocks. The gearbox now comes with a heavy-duty sealed-gear differential and externally adjustable V2 slipper clutch. 81mm CVA driveshafts increase traction and chassis support. Hex-drive, realistic off road wheels and tires, to keep the desert buggy gripping the ground, come standard on the Reflex DB10.
Team Associated Reflex DB10 Ready-To-Run Features:
- Based on the 9-time R.O.A.R. National Champion short-course race truck platform, with rear motor design
- 2.4GHz 2-channel radio with new DVC (Dynamic Vehicle Control) receiver featuring built-in adjustable gyro
- High-torque, metal-gear Reedy servo with spring-style servo saver
- Powerful Reedy 3300kV brushless motor
- Water-resistant high-power Reedy brushless speed control with T-plug connector and LiPo low voltage cutoff
- Factory-finished off road desert buggy body
- Realistic Method Wheels with 12mm front and rear hex-drive nuts
- Four integrated LED's included, 2 front, 2 rear
- Water-resistant enclosed receiver box
- Aluminum 12mm big bore coil-over shock absorbers
- 2.6:1 ratio gearbox with heavy-duty sealed gear differential and externally adjustable V2 slipper clutch
- Durable and lightweight aluminum top shaft
- Low center-of-gravity molded composite chassis with hook-and-loop battery straps that accommodate both NiMH and 2/3s LiPo battery packs
- Metric hardware throughout
- 14 precision rubber-sealed ball bearings
- Durable front and rear body mounts
- Rugged steel turnbuckles for adjustable camber and front toe-in
- Fully adjustable suspension geometry
- Vertical ball ends for roll center adjustments, front and rear
- Rear CVA drive shafts for more reliability
- Many Factory Team options already available!
- Power Source: Electric
- Terrain: Off-Road
- Body Style: Buggy
- Scale Size: 1:10 Scale
- Assembly Level: Ready-To-Run*
- Length: 481mm (18.94in)
- Width: 282mm (11.1in)
- Wheelbase: 322mm (12.68in)
- Weight: 1855g (4.09lbs)
- Drive: 2WD
Please Note: This kit requires the following for completion: 4 x AA batteries, NiMH or LiPo battery with High Current T-Plug & Battery Charger.