The Traxxas Rustler has a winning formula for rugged, dependable fun! The Rustler brings RC fun to a whole new level with faster speeds, innovative technology, and hobby-grade durability for years of fun. With a top speed of 35+mph*, Rustler rips off-road roost with its powerful Titan® 12-turn modified 550 motor and XL-5 Electronic Speed Control. Traxxas' exclusive waterproof electronics allow Rustler to blast through puddles, mow through mud and shred snow for wild all-weather fun. Your RC adventures are limited only by your imagination. Step up to genuine Traxxas quality and performance and discover a whole new level of fun with the Traxxas Rustler!
The Rustler comes out of the box Ready-To-Race® with the TQ™ 2.4GHz 2-channel radio system, waterproof XL-5 Electronic Speed Control and Titan 12T motor. Rustler is fun to drive and easy to own, with legendary durability, low-maintenance design, and unmatched parts support from thousands of hobby stores worldwide. With over 30 years in the hobby industry, Traxxas goes the extra mile to ensure that your RC experience is easy and fun. A staff of skilled representatives is on-hand to answer your questions via phone, website, or email. On-road or off-road, at the track or in the backyard, the Rustler is the ultimate stadium truck.
Sealed Electronics Extend Your Driving Fun - Traxxas Rustler is Ready-To-Race with waterproof technology. The new XL-5 electronic speed control and the mini receiver are sealed against the elements giving you the freedom go places you might not have thought possible.
- TQ 2.4GHz Radio System
- Waterproof Electronics For All-Weather Driving Excitement In Water, Mud And Snow!
- 35+mph* Top Speed! (*with 7-cell battery and included optional 28-tooth pinion gear)
- Titan 12-Turn 550 Modified Motor
- XL-5 Waterproof Electronic Speed Control
- Equipped with Traxxas High-Current Connector
- New Prographix Painted and Trimmed Body
- New Wing Mounted with Blue-Anodized Precision Hex Hardware
- New Large Axle Carriers with 5x11mm Oilite Bushings
- Revo-Spec Torque-Control slipper clutch
- Alias step-pin rear tires, Alias ribbed front tires, complete with foam inserts
- Powder coated white springs
- New watertight receiver box and 4-channel micro receiver
- Included optional 28-tooth pinion gear
Required For Use:
- Suitable Battery (8.4v or 7.4v LiPo)
- Suitable Charger
- x4 AA's for Transmitter
Write a review and let shoppers know what you think of this product.