QUICK FEATURES ON TRAXXAS DCB M41 WIDEBODY
- Fast! 50+mph on 6S LiPo!*
- 40" DCB M41 Widebody Catamaran replica
- Stable! Twin-hull catamaran performs across waves and smooth water
- Water-cooled, waterproof VXL-6s Marine speed control
- 6S LiPo compatible with built-in Low-Voltage Detection
- Traxxas High-Current Connectors (patented)
- Velineon 540XL high-output brushless motor with high flow water-cooling jacket
- Quick-release Power Module integrates power system with waterproof electronics
- Adjustable battery trays with hook-and-loop straps
- Blue-anodized aluminum rudder support, rudder, and drive strut
- Stainless steel trim tabs, and hardware
- TQi 2.4GHz radio system and 5-channel receiver
- Access the Traxxas Link app with the Traxxas Link Wireless Module (Z-TRX6511) (sold separately)
- Traxxas Stability Management™ (TSM™) makes it easy to go fast
- Waterproof high-torque steering servo
- Sleek design with stunning factory-applied graphics for extra excitement and visbility
- Traxxas factory support
Ready-To-Race® Traxxas DCB M41 Widebody is fully assembled with a TQi™ 2.4GHz radio system, Velineon brushless power system, applied graphics, and detailed instructions. Traxxas backs the M41 and all of our products with industry-leading support that is second to none. A staff of skilled representatives is on-hand to answer your questions via phone, website, or e-mail. Unmatched parts support allows M41 to be serviced with parts and support from thousands of hobby dealers worldwide. Your investment is also protected by the Traxxas Lifetime Electronics Warranty. Traxxas goes the extra mile to ensure that your R/C experience is easy, fun, and fast!
Click here to visit the Traxxas website where you will find detailed information on this model.
Write a review and let shoppers know what you think of this product.