Compatible with any Spektrum™ DSM2™ transmitter, the Vapor® is an innovative ultra micro Bind-N-Fly™ plane that offers pilots a one-of-a-kind indoor experience. As ParkZone’s slowest and lightest fixed-wing aircraft, it can be flown almost anywhere—a living room, a basement, even a conference room at work. Incredibly compact and loaded with all of RC’s best innovations, owners of DSM2 transmitters (including the DSM2 radio utilized by E-flite’s Blade® CX2) can have the Vapor airborne in no time, making it the perfect alternative for those times when you can’t make it out to a park or flying field.
The Vapor is the second member of ParkZone’s tremendous ultra micro family of aircraft. Its carbon fiber composition represents the ultimate in lightweight design, helping it deliver the best in flight quality, value and, most importantly, fun. Its single-cell Li-Po battery charges in approximately 20 minutes and gives you extended flight times of nearly 15 minutes, while 3-channel control provides the precision needed for flying in those tight spaces indoors. All you need to do is bind your DSM2 transmitter and your adventure into the new era of RC flight begins.
Amazingly easy to fly, the Vapor features the state-of-the-art looks and reliability people love about ParkZone products, making it a unique addition to your hangar.
- Compatible with all transmitters using DSM2™ technology
- Can be flown almost anywhere—a living room, a basement, even a garage
- Slow-flying innovation and ultra-compact size help you perform incredible indoor maneuvers
- Everything except the transmitter is included
- Micro 3.7V 70mAh Li-Po battery
- Single-cell Li-Po charger safely and conveniently charges the battery in approximately 20 minutes
- Great looking without any gluing or painting required
- Throttle, rudder and elevator provide true 3-channel flight and maneuverability
- Fully proportional, super lightweight servo motors with feedback potentiometers for precise control
- Fuselage and tail/wing framework made of lightweight carbon; wing and tail surfaces covered in lightweight and durable PET film
- Also available in an RTF version
With a flying weight of just half an ounce, the Vapor ultra-micro flyer is ParkZone's slowest and lightest fixed-wing aircraft. It can be flown in just about any indoor space the size of a typical living room, basement, or even a conference room at work.
- Weighs oz.
- Light enough and slow enough to fly indoors
- ParkZone 3-channel DSM2 ultra-micro receiver/ESC installed
- 3-channel elevator, rudder and throttle control
- Brushed motor installed
- Includes 1S 3.7V 70mAh LiPo battery
- Includes DC LiPo charger